Zephyrus, God of the prosperous west winds "Why do you weep, Asterie, for the man whom the bright west winds will restore to you at the beginning of spring."
Stand in the cool breeze of this wind element-inspired design. Adorned with an inside-cloud print hood, outside golden leaves and the prominent Zephyrus design on the back: dandelion seeds, Origami cranes and the elemental symbol for the wind.
“Faeries, come take me out of this dull world,
For I would ride with you upon the wind,
Run on the top of the dishevelled tide,
And dance upon the mountains like a flame.”- William Butler
This comfy unisex hoodie has a soft outside with a vibrant print and an even softer brushed fleece inside. The hoodie has a relaxed fit, and it's perfect for wrapping yourself into on a chilly evening.
• 70% polyester, 27% cotton, 3% elastane
• Fabric weight: 8.85 oz/yd² (300 g/m²), weight may vary by 5%
• Soft cotton-feel fabric face
• Brushed fleece fabric inside
• Double-lined hood with design on both sides
• Unisex style
• Comes with drawstrings
• Overlock seams
• Blank product components in Mexico sourced from Poland and Mexico
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from China and Poland
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!